This remedy using Veldt grape (Pirandai in Tamil) can help to induce periods and cure irregular menstruation. Try the remedy regularly. This remedy has been prescribed by siddha practitioners and is very effective. It is easy to make this with easily available ingredients.
- 1 stalk Veldt grape Pirandai in Tamil
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Warm water
- You will need a 15 - 20 cm long stem of Veldt grape (Pirandai) with leaves. Use organic raw honey.
- Chop the stem and leaves into smaller pieces.
- Place the chopped pieces on a grinding stone. If you do not have a grinding stone, you can use a blender.
- Pour water as required to grind the leaves and stem.
- Grind slowly applying pressure.
- You will get a smooth paste. Transfer the paste to a bowl or a cup.
- Add a tablespoon of honey to the paste.
- Add warm water. Veldt grape paste has a soapy texture and is not tasty to consume. Adding water makes the drink a bit palatable.
- Mix well.