Turmeric, scientifically called Curcuma Longa, is a common herb that is easily available in many parts of the world. This herb is highlighted by many natural medicinal practitioners because of the content called Curcumin in it. This makes the herb work effectively as anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-septic and many more. Turmeric treat psoriasis is a most natural and effective way.
This simple DIY explains how to use turmeric paste on the affected area.
- 1 Dry turmeric root
- 1 teaspoon Water
- To prepare turmeric paste, you need a dry turmeric root and few drops of water.
- Take a clean and dry grinding stone.
- Add few drops of water on it.
- Take a dry turmeric root and grind it on the grinding stone.
- Collect the paste and apply on the affected area.