De-worming in kids and adults is a big task and important one too. Papaya seed contains an alkaloid called Carpaine, that destroys intestinal worms (deworm) and amoeba parasites very effectively. Papaya seeds, when combined with garlic, works wonders in flushing out toxins and harmful worms from our body.
Follow the instructions in this DIY to prepare the medicinal drink to de-worm.
- 10 - 15 Papaya seeds
- 2 - 3 Garlic cloves
- 50 ml Water
- To deworm, you need papaya seeds, garlic and water.
- Peel the skin off from 3 to 4 garlic cloves.
- Add papaya seeds and garlic cloves to a clean and dry mortar.
- Crush it well.
- Add water to a pan.
- Add the crushed seeds and garlic to the water.
- Boil it for 5 minutes or until you get garlic smell.
- Strain the water.
- Once it is warm, drink it.