Licorice is a herb that is used in many recipes since ancient times to cure many health issues. Good news is, it can be consumed by everyone, there is no age bar. Medicinal properties in licorice, helps to boost breast milk in a natural way, when consumed in moderation. Improve lactation effectively by using simple herbs.
Licorice – Names in other languages
- Scientific name – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- English – Licorice
- Hindi – Mulethi
- Sanskrit – Madhurika
- Malayalam – Iratti Madhuram
- Bengali – Yashtimadhu
- Tamil – Adhimadhuram
- Kannada – Atimadhura
- Telugu – Adhimadhuram
This recipe explains how to use licorice to improve lactation in easy steps. Follow the same.
- 5 grams Licorice
- 50 ml Boiled milk
- To improve lactation, you need licorice and milk.
- Add licorice to a mortar.
- Crush it well.
- Add the crushed licorice to a pan and dry roast it.
- Once it cools, add the roasted licorice to blender.
- Blend it. (the powder can be coarse or smooth, based on your preference)
- when you drink a glass of milk, add once teaspoon of the licorice powder to it.
- Mix well and consume.