Khus khus (poppy seeds) contains alkaloids that gives a calming effect to the body and mind. When you have a nervous disorder or anxiety, this leads to insomnia. Poppy seeds promotes sleep and helps to relax the mind.
Follow the simple DIY to prepare the mix.
- 1 teaspoon Khus khus (poppy seeds)
- 1 teaspoon Ghee
- To fight insomnia, all you need is poppy seeds and ghee.
- Take a clean and dry stone grinder. Place one teaspoon khus khus on it.
- Crush it using a pestle. Add few drops of water if required.
- Add the crushed poppy seeds to ghee.
- Mix well and consume.