Keezhanelli (Phyllanthus Niruri), also called as stone breaker, is a tropical plant that easily grows in wet soil. It has been used since ancient times to cure jaundice and kidney related problems in many natural treatment methods and Ayurveda.
Follow the simple steps in this DIY recipe to prepare the drink.
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper corns
- 1 small cup Buttermilk
- Keezhanelli leaves (Stonebreaker)
- To treat and cure jaundice, all you need is leaves of Keezhanelli plant, black pepper corns and buttermilk.
- Take clean leaves (without stem) and the seeds below the leaves (very small).
- Add it to blender.
- Add little water and blend it.
- Once you finish blending, strain it.
- Add buttermilk to the keezhanelli extract. Keep it aside.
- Crush few fresh black peppercorns.
- Add the crushed pepper powder to the buttermilk.
- You natural home remedy to treat and cure jaundice is ready.