Flax seeds are popular for their essential fatty acid – Omega-3, that is important for a healthy living. It also contains good amount of estrogen which helps to regulate menstruation effectively.
Follow the simple steps in this DIY recipe to prepare the mix.
- 1 teaspoon Flax seeds
- 50 ml Yogurt
- Keep flax seeds and yogurt handy before you prepare the mix.
- Take a handful of flax seeds and add it to a clean and dry blender.
- Blend it well.
- Blended powder can be smooth or coarse based on your choice.
- Add one teaspoon of flax seed powder to yogurt.
- Mix well. You can add a pinch of salt if required.
- Ready to consume.