Coconut milk has anti-inflammatory properties that can cure various skin ailments. Turmeric is an anti-septic and has properties that can soothe the skin. This homemade lotion can be applied both as a prevention and as a cure for sunburn with no side effect of any sort.
- 2 tablespoons Grated coconut
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- We would make a milk lotion of sorts to cure sun burn. Take half a coconut and turmeric powder to get this lotion done.
- Grate half a coconut with a coconut grater. You can also cut the coconut flesh into pieces and then blend it.
- You will get such flower like grated coconut flesh.
- Squeeze the grated coconut kernel and extract milk.
- Add a teaspoon of turmeric powder to the milk.
- Mix well to get the lotion.