Cardamom is a popular spice used in many culinary and medicinal purposes. It has properties in it that can be used to treat gastrointestinal issues, cholesterol, cardiovascular issues, cancer, dental problems and UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). This DIY recipe is focused on kids who suffer from lactose intolerance.
Now, let us see how to use cardomom to treat lactose intolerance in children. Follow the instructions to prepare the medicine.
How to use Cardamom to treat lactose intolerance in children - DIY RecipePrint Pin
- 1 Cardamom
- Honey (few drops)
- To prepare this medicine, all you need is a cardamom and honey.
- Show the cardamom in flame until it is burnt.
- A fully burnt cardamom will look like this.
- Crush the charred cardamom.
- Add one or two drops of honey to the cardamom powder.
- Mix well and use it.