Bay leaves as a spice finds its use in various dishes. You can use this spice for hair as a leave in serum or as a gentle hair wash to get rid of dandruff. Head over to the recipe to cure dandruff.
- 4 leaves Bay leaves
- 400 ml Water
- 1 tablespoon Fenugreek seeds
- Use water, dried bay leaves and fenugreek seeds for this hair wash.
- Take water in a vessel. Switch on the stove.
- Add bay leaves to the water.
- Immerse the leaves in water.
- Add a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds. Fenugreek seeds give lustre to hair and also controls dandruff.
- Allow the leaves and seeds to boil in water.
- Switch off.
- You will get an orange-ish liquid. Transfer to a suitable container.
Directions for use:
- After shampooing your hair, wash with the bay leaves water.
- Leave it on for five minutes, and wash off with plain water.
- Repeat twice a week.