The beautiful yellow flower, not only beautifies your skin, Tanner’s cassia (Aavarampoo), can improve muscle and body strength naturally. The flower contains many anti-oxidants and also prevents dehydration. Tanner’s cassia flowers are full bloom all through the year and is easily available in many parts of the world.
Just follow the below mentioned instructions to prepare the strength boosting milk.
Use Aavarampoo (Tanner's Cassia) to improve muscle and body strength - DIY RecipePrint Pin
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 2 teaspoon Aavarampoo (Tanner's Cassia) (dry)
- 50 ml Milk
- To prepare the milk, you need dry tanner's cassia (aavarampoo) flowers, honey and milk.
- Add 50ml milk to a pan.
- Switch on the flame and boil it until it raises.
- Switch off the flame once the milk is boiled. Add dry aavarampoo (tanner's cassia) to the boiled milk.
- Let it soak for 20 minutes in the milk.
- Later, strain the milk.
- Add honey to the strained milk.
- Mix the milk well so that honey blends.
- Muscle strengthening milk potion is ready for consumption.