Papaya is a delicious fruit that has many health benefits and also improves skin health. Papaya has many properties that helps to regulate menstrual cycle in women. Unripe papaya when combined with Flax seeds, it helps to regulate periods very effectively.
Follow the simple instructions in this DIY to prepare the salad.
- Small size Unripe papaya
- 1 teaspoon Flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- To prepare the salad, you need a small size unripe papaya, sesame or gingely oil and flax seeds.
- Clean the papaya and remove the skin. I have used a seedless papaya. If you have a papaya with seeds, remove them and use only the fruit.
- Chop the papaya into small pieces and keep it aside.
- Add flax seeds to sesame oil.
- Add chopped papaya to the oil.
- Mix it well.
- Now the salad is ready to eat.