Turmeric is very famous and used in many natural remedies because of its “Curcumin“. Curcumin functions as an anti-inflammatory agent and also contains anti-bacterial and anti-viral property in it. These properties of turmeric aid in treatment of bacterial and viral infections such as cough and cold. Turmeric gargle to treat cough is one of the easiest and effective methods.
Follow the instructions in this recipe to prepare turmeric gargle.
- 2 teaspoon Dry Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 100 ml Water
- To prepare turmeric gargle, you need water, dry turmeric powder and salt.
- Add water to a pan or a vessel.
- Switch on the flame and heat the water until it is warm.
- Transfer the water to a glass.
- Add turmeric powder to the warm water.
- Add salt to the water.
- Mix the contents well.
- Now the water is ready for gargle.