Dermatophytosis also known as ringworm is a fungal infection on the skin. It can affect any part of the body and scalp. Rashes look reddish, scaly and circular in shape. It spreads easily from one spot to another and from one person to another.
Indian lilac or Neem leaves are natural anti-fungal and anti-microbial, that helps to treat ringworm and many other skin infections.
Follow the simple instructions in this DIY recipe to prepare the paste.
- Handful Neem leaves (Indian Lilac)
- 2 teaspoons Turmeric powder
- To cure the ugly rash on your skin, all you need is a handful of neem leaves (indian lilac) and the natural anti-septic - Turmeric powder.
- Add a handful of neem leaves to blender.
- Add little water and blend it.
- Add liberal amount of turmeric powder to the paste.
- Mix well.
- Apply this paste on the affected area.