Morning sickness is nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. It starts in the first trimester of pregnancy and the symptoms may stop during the second trimester. For some it may prolong till early third trimester.
This decoction made with the below ingredients, stops nausea and vomiting, helps to improve digestion, strengthens liver, lowers blood pressure, and treats upset stomach.
Here is the recipe.
- 2 stalks Curry leaves
- 10 Black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Palm sugar
- 150 ml Water
- To make this drink use curry leaves, pepper, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, palm sugar, and water.
- Add two sticks of curry leaves to mortar.
- Add 10 black peppercorns.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of coriander seeds.
- Crush them well.
- Place water in a pan.
- Add the crushed ingredients.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of palm sugar.
- Boil for few minutes.
- Strain the drink using a strainer or a piece of clean cloth.
- The herbal drink is ready.