Intestinal worms or parasites can infect gastrointestinal tract in humans. It can be effectively treated with one of well known powerful kitchen spice called turmeric. Turmeric is one of the excellent home remedy for intestinal worms. It has anti-inflammatory, anticancer, worm-expelling properties in it.
Turmeric powder mixed with curry leaves is highly beneficial to treat intestinal problems. Follow the simple DIY recipe and know how to treat intestinal worms with turmeric.
- 2 teaspoons Turmeric powder
- 20 - 25 Curry leaves
- Water (as required)
- To make this paste, use turmeric powder, curry leaves and water.
- Add 20 to 30 curry leaves to blender.
- Add 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder to blender.
- Add little water.
- Grind and make paste.
- Turmeric and curry leaves paste is done.