Gout is one kind of arthritis, that initially attacks the joints between the foot and the big toe. It then attacks the other joints. The combination of mint leaves, coconut oil and edible camphor is one of the best home remedies to treat gout.
Mint leaves contain anti-inflammatory analgesic in it. It also has menthol, an organic compound which helps to relieve pain. Coconut oil acts as a vehicle to take the medicinal benefits of mint leaves to our body. Edible camphor creates counter irritants, improves blood circulation and gives relief to rheumatic conditions.
Follow the simple steps in this DIY and know how to treat gout with mint leaves.
- 20-25 Mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons Coconut oil
- 1 small piece Camphor
- USe mint leaves, coconut oil, and camphor.
- Add mint leaves to mortar.
- Add little water.
- Crush well.
- Squeeze and extract mint juice.
- Add 2 teaspoons of coconut oil to pan.
- Add 2 teaspoons of mint juice.
- Add a small piece of camphor to it.
- Mix them well.
- Boil for few minutes.
- Store in a container and use.