Fibromyalgia is a medical condition characterized by chronic muscle pain, fatigue, and sleep disorder. One of the best foods to reduce muscle pain and muscle soreness are green leafy vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli and brussels sprouts.
The decoction made with cauliflower, black pepper and cumin seeds can cure chronic body pain and helps strengthen the body.
Follow the steps below to treat fibromyalgia with cauliflower.
- 100 grams Cauliflower
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 250 ml Water
- Use fresh cauliflower, cumin seeds, black pepper, salt and water.
- Wash cauliflower in warm water.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds to mortar.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon black pepper to mortar.
- Crush the ingredients.
- Add 2 glasses of water to a vessel.
- Add washed cauliflower to water.
- Add the crushed ingredients.
- Boil for 5 - 8 minutes.
- Strain the boiled water,
- Add salt and stir. Cauliflower herbal drink is now done.