Eczema, also called as Dermatitis, is a skin disease that is caused by inflammation in the skin. There are many types of dermatitis or eczema, from oozing blisters to itchy flaky rashes. There are many medicines and ointments available to treat the disease, but natural remedy is one of the best options when it comes to skin! There are no side effects.
Follow the instructions in this DIY recipe to prepare the paste.
- 1 whole garlic
- 1/2 Lemon
- To prepare this medicine, you need one whole garlic and half lemon.
- Separate garlic cloves and peel the skin from it.
- Take a clean and dry grinding stone. If you do not have grinding stone, use a blender.
- Grind garlic clove on the grinding stone.
- Collect the paste from grinding stone.
- Squeeze lemon on the garlic paste.
- Now, the paste is ready for use.