Chicken pox leaves a long lasting impact on the skin in the form scars. Chicken pox scars are not dangerous and injurious but it definitely doesn’t look great, when the scar is on the face, hands, legs or any other exposed area of the body. There are number of ways to stimulate skin to regenerate faster than normal. On the other hand the skin’s natural regenerative properties can be interrupted by many factors like bacteria present in the marks, insufficient fluid in the body, vitamins and minerals deficiency and many more. In regards, we have natural remedies to remove the scars quickly.
Kasthuri manjal (Wild Turmeric), curry leaves and poppy seeds do wonders on skin. The combination of these three ingredients works very effectively against dark spots and scars. Take one teaspoon of poppy seeds, soak in water overnight. Take a cup of curry leaves and one teaspoon kasthuri manjal. Grind all the ingredients well and apply it on the face and body to remove scars.
Kasthuri manjal has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties in it, which are proven to fight against scars, dark spots and pimple causing bacteria. Kasthurin manjal can help in cleansing pores by extracting all the impurities that the skin pores involuntarily stored. A homemade face pack with curry leaves, poppy seeds and kasthuri manjal can treat scars very effectively.
Curry leaves are antioxidant in nature and possess moisturizing properties as well. All these properties help in resolving skin problems, when used with other ingredients like kasthuri manjal and poppy seeds.
Poppy seeds have the ability to remove any type of scars especially chicken pox scars. Soak poppy seeds for some time and grind them with other ingredients to avail the maximum benefits.
Follow the simple steps in this recipe and know how to treat chicken pox scars.
- 1 Cup Curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon Wild turmeric (Kasthuri manjal) powder
- 1 teaspoon Poppy seeds
- Water (as required)
- To make the face pack, use curry leaves, wild turmeric (Kasthuri manjal), poppy seeds and water as required.
- Take a teaspoon of poppy seeds, add to water.
- Soak poppy seeds in water overnight or if you want you can soak half an hour before making the paste.
- Take a cup of curry leaves.
- Add curry leaves to a blender.
- Add soaked poppy seeds to the blender.
- Add one teaspoon of wild turmeric (kasthuri manjal).
- Add very little water.
- Blend the ingredients well.
- Paste is done.
- Apply this paste on face and others of the body where chicken pox scars appear.
- Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
- Repeat every day and wash.
- The scars will disappear gradually.