Blister is a small bubble or painful swelling on the skin that contains liquid and usually caused by friction, rubbing, burning especially on your foot. The most common cause of blister is excessive friction on moist skin. Wearing a new pair of shoes can lead to blisters and leave unsightly scars. Try this simple home remedy to treat blisters.
Take coconut tree leaves. Burn it in fire, take the ash. Add coconut oil to this ash and mix well making a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area daily to treat blisters.
Coconut tree leaves contains healing properties thus heals blisters, and wounds faster. The leaves are also good to treat muscular pain.
Healing properties of coconut tree and its various parts
The various parts of coconut tree has long been used in traditional medicine for many diseases.
- Coconut water has been used to treat colitis, stomach acidity, kidney stones, measles, and gall bladder problems.
- The flesh of coconut with coconut milk and honey increases libido in both men and women.
- Drinking half a glass of coconut milk is good to treat constipation.
- Coconut water is diuretic, so it helps in removal of excess water in the body. Coconut water contains vitamin C and potassium. It has cooling effect on stomach aches.
- Coconut oil can be used to treat headache, fever, heel cracks, and darkening of armpits.
- Coconut oil has calcium and magnesium which are essential for the development of bones. Coconut oil improves the ability to absorb the important minerals. So it is considered useful to women who are prone to osteoporosis after middle age.
- Applying the thick butter like oil on hair makes the hair shiny and helps in healthy growth of hair.
- Coconut oil acts as an effective moisturizer on all types of skin. It treats skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and other skin infections.
- Coconut flowers boiled in water is good for some kidney related diseases.
- The roots of coconut tree also found to be beneficial in treating many diseases. To treat heart burn, gall bladder and urinary infections, boil four to five coconut tree roots in water with salt, and drink when cool.
Follow the below DIY and know how to treat blisters with coconut tree leaves.
- 4-5 Coconut tree leaves
- 2 teaspoons Coconut oil
- To make the paste use coconut tree leaves and coconut oil.
- Burn coconut tree leaves in fire.
- Take two teaspoons of coconut oil in a bowl. Add the ash to oil.
- Mix the oil and ash well.
- Coconut leaves paste is done.