Tamarind which is used in cooking for its immunity building properties can also cure a nose block. Tamarind paste when applied externally can reduce nose block and head ache due to common cold. Here is a simple remedy on how to use tamarind to cure nose block.
- 1 tablespoon Tamarind
- 100 ml Water
- Take tamarind used in cooking and water.
- In a bowl, take de-seeded tamarind.
- Add water to soak the tamarind pulp.
- Allow the tamarind pulp to soak in water for 10 minutes at least.
- Once the tamarind has soaked well, remove it from water and keep it separately.
- Now squeeze soaked tamarind pulp with your fingers. There may be dried stems, peel or tiny fragments of the seeds sticking to the pulp. We will squeeze gently and remove those.
- You will then get just the pulp paste which would be smooth.
- Transfer this paste to a bowl and use it.
- Apply the tamarind paste on your T-zone, which is your forehead and nose.
- Lie down on your back and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Sit up straight for a few minutes.
- Now wash it off.