Mint leaves are powerful liver boosters. The essential nutrients in mint acts as a soothing and calming force to digestive tract and help defend against nausea. Mint protects the liver and supports the metabolic process. The aroma in mint triggers the mouth to produce more saliva and that aids in good digestion. It aids to strengthen liver.
Lemon is one of the most effective and inexpensive fruits for cleansing the liver. Lemon juice packs are best for liver’s health.
Cumin seed powder is good for indigestion, nausea, and diarrhea. Cumin seeds have ability to stimulate the production of digestive enzymes that aids the liver to get rid of toxins.
Cumin seeds – Names in other languages
- Scientific name – Cuminum cyminum
- English – Cumin seeds
- Hindi – Jeera
- Sanskrit – Jiraka
- Malayalam – Jeerakam
- Bengali – Jeera
- Tamil – Jeeragam
- Kannada – Jeerige
- Telugu – Jeelakari
Follow the DIY recipe to make mint leaves juice to strengthen the liver.
- 1 handful Mint leaves
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seed
- 250 ml Water
- Salt (as required)
- Use fresh mint leaves, lemon, cumin seeds powder, water and salt.
- Add one handful of fresh mint leaves to mortar.
- Add some water and crush well.
- Squeeze and extract the juice.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds to a pan.
- Simmer and saute for a minute.
- Add the seeds to mortar.
- Crush well and make fine powder.
- Add 2 teaspoons mint extract to a glass.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon cumin seed powder to it.
- Add little salt.
- Add 10 drops of lemon juice.
- Add a glass of water.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- The herbal juice is now done.