Dizziness is unsteadiness in the head. Dizziness can be due to common cold, diarrhea, migraine, medications, problem in the inner ear, and many other reasons. Chikoo (also known as Sapota) is one of the best home remedies to treat dizziness. Sapota gives instant energy and provides quick relief from nausea and dizziness.
Chikoo is rich in anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals, folic acid, and pantothenic acid. All these components also help to maintain good health.
Follow the simple DIY recipe on how to eat chikoo to stop dizziness.
- 2 medium-sized Chikoo Also known as Sapota
- 4 teaspoons Ghee
- Use fresh ripe chikoo and ghee.
- Remove the outer skin of the fruits and the seeds.
- Chop chikoo into small pieces.
- Place chikoo in a bowl.
- Add enough ghee to fully soak chopped chikoo fruit.
- Cover with a lid and leave it overnight.
- Consume the next morning.