Turmeric and rose flowers have antiseptic and soothing properties that can heal burns.
Turmeric can cure congestion in the chest, lack of appetite, tastlessness, whooping cough, common cold, headaches, mouth ulcers and so on.
When applied externally, it can cure sun burns, reduce tan, heal boils, reduce the occurrence of acne, remove blemishes and improve skin texture. Turmeric and rose petals work well and can act as a first aid to heal burns.
Keep rose petals at home and in case of a burn, make a decoction by boiling rose petals in water. To this water, add turmeric and use as a wash over the burns . The healing properties present in rose petals can soothe burns. It contains medicinal properties and is rich in Vitamin C.
Do not use ice immediately on a burn. It may feel good, but it does not heal the burn. If you do not have rose flowers, you can use fresh aloe gel instead.
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 2-3 tablespoons Dried rose petals
- 300 ml Water
- Take dried rose flowers, turmeric powder and filtered water.
- Take water in a vessel. Switch on the stove.
- Add the dried rose flowers to boiling water.
- Add turmeric powder.
- Allow the ingredients to bowl for 4-5 minutes.
- Switch off.
- Strain and take the clear rose turmeric extract.
- Use this as a splash over wounds and burns as a first aid and to expedite healing.