Sapodilla, also called as chikoo or sapota, contains many essential nutrients that is important for a healthy living. The diuretic property of chikoo seeds, when consumed internally, facilitates frequent urination and helps remove kidney stones. This can be consumed along with any other medication.
Follow the instructions in this DIY to prepare the chikoo seeds to consume internally.
- 2 - 3 Chikoo seeds
- 2 teaspoon Water
- Take 2 or 3 chikoo seeds and little water.
- Clean the seeds and place them in a mortar.
- Crush it well.
- Transfer the crushed seeds to a vessel.
- Add 2 teaspoon water to the crushed seeds and let it soak for 5 minutes.
- Drink it along with the water or strain it and chew the seeds and eat.