Curry leaves are rich in iron and can stop hair fall. Fengureek has properties that can strengthen hair root and make it strong. This remedy with yogurt, curry leaves and fenugreek can stop hair fall in around a week. You will start noticing difference in around two to three days.
- 1 stalk Fresh curry leaves
- 1 tablespoon Fenugreek seeds
- 200 ml Boiled milk Use cow's milk
- 2 teaspoons Homemade yogurt / curd
- Use fresh curd, boiled cow's milk, fenugreek seeds and a stalk of fresh curry leaves. You can also use fenugreek powder instead of fenugreek seeds.
- Take warm boiled milk in a bowl. Add fresh curry leaves to it.
- Add a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds to the milk.
- Add two teaspoons of fresh curd. The idea is to initiate coagulation and consume curry leaves soaked curd the next morning.
- Cover the bowl and keep it overnight.
- The next morning, consume this curry leaves and fenugreek soaked curd. Chew on the leaves and the fenugreek seeds. Do not throw them away!