While getting tanned is inevitable and usually looks good, too much tan can make your face look dull. Tomato is a natural skin bleaching agent and an effective home remedy to treat sun tan. The combination of tomato, lemon and gram flour can do wonders in removing dark spots and pigmentation from sun tanned skin.
Follow the below steps to know how to make this simple tomato face pack to reduce sun tan.
- 2 medium sized Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Gram flour
- 1/2 Lemon
- Use tomatoes, gram flour and lemon juice.
- Take 2 medium sized tomatoes and chop them.
- Place chopped tomatoes in a blender.
- Blend well and make a smooth paste.
- Take two teaspoons of tomato paste in a bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of gram flour.
- Add 10 drops of lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply like a face pack. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash off.