High blood pressure and hypertension has become very common in this modern age. There are many factors that cause blood pressure to shoot up – stress, genetic, smoking, bad diet and sometimes even lack of exercise.
Basil leaves, also called as Tulsi in India, is a very important herb in Ayurveda and many home remedies. It helps to reduce high blood pressure and provides many other benefits too.
Follow the simple instructions in this DIY recipe to prepare the drink.
How to reduce blood pressure naturally using Basil leaves (Tulsi) - DIYPrint Pin
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper corns
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- basil leaves (Tulsi)
- 100 ml Water
- Take handful of fresh basil leaves, sugar, black pepper corns and water.
- Add water to a thick bottom pan.
- Add sugar, pepper corns and basil leaves to water in the pan.
- Switch on the flame and boil it.
- Once the color of boiling water changes, switch of the flame. Strain it.
- Now, you can consume the drink when it is warm.