Everyone wants to have soft and healthy hair. Hair gets damaged for a variety of reasons. Excessive heat, usage of shampoo and soaps, exposure to dry and hot climate, use of chemical treatments, too much usage of dryers, stress and excessive styling are some common reason in which hair fall occurs.
One simple home remedy to maintain healthy hair is black tea. Black tea is very good for hair growth. Black tea is natural ingredient to treat damaged hair. It strengthens the root, makes them soft and shiny, and treats the dandruff. But wait… Don’t start drinking gallons of the tea already! You’d have to use it externally!
The mixture of tea decoction and lemon juice helps to maintain healthy hair and prevent from hair fall.
The caffeine content of tea is very effective in blocking DHT a hormone responsible for hair loss. It stimulates the hair follicles and reduces hair shedding. In this method, black tea promotes hair growth, and softening hair.
Applying tea decoction gives number benefits to hair,
- Reduces hair breakage and hair loss
- Makes soft and shiny hair
- Acts as a natural dye
- Controls dandruff
- Ultimately helps to maintain healthy hair
Black tea contains amino acids, caffeine, proteins, potassium, Polyphenols, minerals, manganese, carbohydrates, fluoride and antioxidants. All these nutrients are associated with number of health benefits.
Drinking a cup of black tea gives amazing health benefits.
- Black tea contains less fat and calories, so it is highly beneficial to maintain healthy weight.
- Moderate consumption of caffeine acts as a stimulant by increasing the brain function.
- Black tea contains a compound called theophylline, thus stimulates the respiratory system, kidney and heart. Ultimately it helps to maintain healthy cardiovascular system.
- Black tea has phytochemicals which helps in strengthening bones and connective tissues.
- Tannins in black tea is good for digestion. It treats all intestinal diseases by having a therapeutic effect.
- The fluoride content of black tea fights against bad breath and the antioxidants prevents tooth from oral cavity.
- Black tea is rich in antioxidants which removes all harmful free radicals and protects the body from diseases like, alzheimer’s and heart diseases.
- Vitamin B2, C, E, tannins, and Polyphenols help in preventing skin problems.
- Applying tea decoction on hair is also good for premature white/ grey hair.
Follow the simple DIY in this recipe and know how to make black tea to maintain healthy hair.