Many exercises and diet plans are suggested to lose weight, but you can simply lose weight with ingredients in your kitchen such as onion.
The major reason for obesity is unhealthy eating habits, unhealthy life style, eating too much junk foods and not doing exercises.
Onion is a natural way of reducing extra fat from the body. Onion is rich in antioxidant flavonoid called quercetin that helps in boosting metabolism of fats and activates the enzymes which is essential for breaking down fats. This antioxidant also suppresses the production of pro-inflammatory chemicals that stimulate growth of the fat tissues.
Onion is great sources of chromium that speed up the body’s weight loss mechanism.
The combination of onion juice and honey on an empty stomach in the morning, eliminates the excess fat from the body.
Onions are not only good for lose weight, consuming onion juice gives number health benefits.
Onions are rich sources of nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin B-6, calcium, fibre, iron, folate, potassium, magnesium, and phosphorous.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant in onion that helps to fight against the formation of free radicals known to cause cancer.
- Onion is rich in fibre which lowers the risk of colorectal cancers, also helps in proper digestion.
- The antiseptic, antimicrobial and antibiotic properties in onion helps to stay away from infections.
- Onion juice with honey cures fever, cold and coughs immediately.
- Regular consumption of onion protects from diseases like osteoporosis and atherosclerosis.
- Onion is rich in chromium, a trace mineral which improves insulin sensitivity and reduces the high blood sugar level.
- Onion fried in sesame oil or castor oil reduces body pain.
- Onion juice applied on the scalp, stops hair fall and makes get rid of headlice.
- The antioxidant vitamins called vitamin A, C and E prevents against premature aging of skin.
- Onion cures acne and other skin infections. Regular consumption onion keeps skin healthy and glowing.
Follow the simple recipe to lose weight with onion.