Eye problems have become a common disease these days. The modern lifestyle factors such as poor food habits, eating more sour and spicy foods, sleeping during day time, spending more time in front of screen, television, and phone, long travel, smoking, alcohol intake, physical and mental stress can lead to several kind of vision problems. Here is a simple natural tip to treat minor eye problems and maintain eye health.
Take a cup of dwarf copper leaf (Ponnanganni keerai) leaves. Grind well into a juice. Take 200 ml of the juice. Add one tablespoon of Indian goosberry (Amla) juice. Drink daily in the morning on an empty stomach to treat minor eye problems.
Dwarf copper leaf is an excellent coolant and has immense health benefits for the eyes. Ponnanaganni leaves contain phytochemicals such as carotenoids, saponins, flavonoids, and triterpene. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. In India, in many places the root extract of this herb has been used as a natural remedy to treat severe eye diseases like cataract, burning eyes, hazy vision, watery eyes and myopia. It improves eye sight and treats all minor eye problems.
- Dwarf copper leaf has more calcium content which strong bones and teeth.
- Lactating mothers can consume this leaves as a vegetable, it helps in increasing breast milk production.
- This green leafy vegetable is highly good for chronic constipation and piles problem.
- Applying this leaves paste on skin can treat skin conditions like eczema and scabies. Regular application of this paste improves skin tone and texture.
- Oil made with dwarf copper leaf is very useful for hair growth.
Indian gooseberry also called as amla is rich in vitamin C, carotene, calcium, phosphorous, iron, and vitamin B complex. The juice of Indian gooseberry improves eyesight, and the content called carotene, which has long been known for the powerful effect on eye related conditions. It prevents from night blindness, macular degeneration and strengthens vision.
Follow the below steps and know how to treat minor eye problems at home with simple remedies.