Any wound that does not heal after a predictable amount of time is called aged wounds. Aged wounds are caused by lack of main healing requirements like oxygen, nutrients, good blood supply, clean and infection free environment. Bacteria present on our skin and environment is the main cause for aged wounds.
Take a cup of fresh Indian nettle (Kuppaimeni) leaves, blend and make paste. Apply this paste on affected area twice in a day for quick healing. Indian nettle has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and wound healing properties. Thus helps in healing aged wounds faster.
Names in other languages:
- Scientific name – Acalypha indica
- English – Indian nettle or Indian Copperleaf
- Hindi – kuppi
- Sanskrit – harita manjari
- Malayalam – kuppameni
- Bengali – mukta jhuri
- Tamil – kuppaimeni
- Kannada – kuppugida
- Telugu – harita manjari
The leaves of this plant are used to treat many health problems.
- Indian nettle leaves extract is useful for treating asthma, pneumonia and bronchitis.
- The leaves extract mixed with oil can be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
- The same extract can be applied on skin to cure skin diseases like eczema, scabies, ringworm, and bed sores.
- The plant leaves, bark, and roots can be used in dried form to cure piles.
- Take equal amount of Indian nettle leaves and neem leavesr. Grind and make paste, apply the same on scalp to get rid of dandruff.
- One teaspoon of Indian leaves extract can be given to children to clear out the intestinal worms.
- The combination of Indian nettle, holy basil and neem leaves can cure pimples, acne and leaves clear skin.
- Take a cup of a nettle leaves, half a teaspoon of turmeric, baking soda and lemon can remove unwanted facial hairs.
- The most annoying problem of headache can be easily cured with kuppaimeni extract. Once you suffer with headache, crush the kuppaimeni leaves, get the extract and apply it on your forehead for immediate relief.
- Kuppaimeni leaves and turmeric can be applied on face to remove unwanted facial hairs.
Follow the below simple steps and know how to make Indian nettle paste to cure aged wounds.