There are some foods that can help to cure urinary disorders in a natural way. Dried figs can be very useful in treating Urinary tract infection (UTI) and other urinary disorders. Many suffer from urinary infections due to health issues and medication. A simple natural remedy and a good hygiene routine can help to cure this problem.
Health benefits of figs:
- Figs are rich in dietary fiber and can hence provide lot of essential nutrition to the body.
- It can help to improve hemoglobin levels in the body and can help to fight anemia and promote overall health.
- Consuming just about two figs a day can improve immunity levels in the body due to the presence of anti-oxidants in them.
- Regular consumption of figs decoction can also help to flush out kidney stones.
- Figs can also help to cure sleep disorders (insomnia), can reduce stress levels and promote restful sleep. This is due to the presence of Tryptophan in figs.
- These fruits contain Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids and these are good for overall health.
- Figs have good amounts of calcium and magnesium and can help to have healthy bones. It improves bone density and is hence very good for women.
- The potassium present in figs can help to reduce blood pressure levels.
This decoction made using dried figs is very effective to cure urinary infections. You can also add chamomile flowers or rosemary for added benefits. Coriander (cilantro) leaves are also very useful to cure UTI. Consume this drink regularly for at least a month to find a difference. In addition, increase your intake of water, cut down sugars, cut down liquor consumption, consume fruits with their flesh instead of in the form of juices, and consume EFAs.
Below is the recipe to make a decoction using dried figs.