Dysuria is the medical term that refers to painful urination, discomfort or burning sensation when urinating. Here we shall discuss in detail about dysuria and the best home remedy to treat it.
Dysuria is very common among both men and women but women are most affected by this problem. The most common causes for dysuria may be bacterial infection in the urinary tract, kidney, bladder or uterus, genital herpes, sexually transmitted diseases, prostate inflammation, vaginal infections and yeast infection. Poor hygiene and dehydration may also be the other causes of this problem.
Dried flowers of Holy basil with seeds are considered best to relieve dysuria. Take 10 grams of dried flowers with seeds, soak in a cup of water overnight, the next day morning blend the soaked flowers along with water and consume. Repeat continuously for one week to treat dysuria easily at home.
Holy basil flowers and seeds are full of fibre. They also contains vitamin K, iron, protein, phyto-chemicals, polyphenolic flavonoids like vicenin, orientin and other antioxidants.
Holy basil seeds have amazing health benefits.
- The adhesive property of holy basil seeds do wonders for the disease associated with the reproductive system of a woman.
- Holy basil seeds soaked in water overnight for twelve hours, crushed well in the morning and consume with water relieves the pain following delivery.
- To stop diarrhea in a child during teething, just add 2 grams of holy basil seed powder in breast milk and administer the dose through the child’s mouth orally.
- The fibre content of holy basil seeds make your stomach full and keeps free of hunger for a longer time. Once the seed soaked in water, it expands 30 times of its original size, thus reduces longing for eating more.
- The essential nutrients vitamin K, iron and protein makes your hair healthy and shining. Those who worried about hair fall and baldness can add holy basil seed in daily diet.
- It relieves constipation, acidity, treats diabetes, and help lower body heat.
Follow the below simple steps and know how to treat dysuria with holy basil dried flowers and seeds.