This face mask contains the goodness of blueberries, gram flour and pink salt. This blueberry face mask can be used all days of the week. It helps to exfoliate skin gently, remove tan, reduce pigmentation, improves collages production and helps to retain youthful skin. This face mask is suitable for those with oily and moderate skin. Those with dry skin can use just blueberries, honey and pink salt.
Benefits of blueberry for skin
- Improves collagen production due to the presence of vitamin C and natural anti-oxidants. This can hence help to repair dull and damaged skin.
- Blueberries can protect the skin from skin cancer due to the presence of phytonutrients.
- These berries have anti-inflammatory properties and hence can help to cure acne. They are especially beneficial to reduce redness caused by acne and pimples.
- Vitamin C present in blueberries helps to delay aging by strengthening blood vessels present below the skin.
Benefits of gram flour for skin
Gram flour (Also known as Chickpea flour) has amazing tan and blemish removal properties. It can give you an even skin tone by clearing up blemishes.
It is one of the most ancient remedies suggest by Ayurveda for healthy glowing skin. After a day out in the sun, if you would like to clear up all the dirt and impurities.
When used as a scrub with turmeric, gram flour can help to reduce the growth of facial hair.
Benefits of pink salt for skin
- Pink salt can prevent acne by cleansing the pores in your skin, removing oil and dirt.
- It can prevent bacterial growth on the skin and thereby helps to prevent occurrence of pimples and breakouts.
- Exfoliates skin gently and makes it smooth.
This face mask is thus beneficial for all around health of the skin. Here are the steps…