Saffron is consumed by many for deriving various health benefits provided by it. It is particularly helpful to pregnant women who encounter a number health issues during the entire period of pregnancy. Some of the predominant uses of saffron for pregnant mothers are:
- Controls Blood Pressure
- Improves digestion
- Relaxes muscles
- Prevents and cures anemia
- Cures morning sickness
- Protects cardiovascular system
Heart burn and indigestion is common in pregnant mothers and saffron can help to cure this problem. Head over to the recipe.
- 200 ml Cow's milk
- Use saffron strands and cow's milk for this recipe.
- Take milk in a vessel and brink to boil.
- Take this hot milk in a cup and add a few saffron strands to it. Do not add too much saffron as it may cause diarrhea. Stick to 5 - 8 strands. You can also add a few almonds if you prefer.
- Allow the saffron to steep in the milk for at least 10 minutes.
- Enjoy delicious warm saffron milk.