Tiredness or fatigue is due to mental or physical stress, obesity, medication, excessive activity, influenza, depression, anemia, sleep disorder, poor physical condition, lack of rest and so on. Lack of nutrients are also one of the main reason for tiredness. so the best way to overcome fatigue is consuming nutrient rich foods and drinking 6 to 8 glasses of water.
The problem of tiredness or fatigue may result in dizziness, weakness and loss of consciousness. Physical or mental exhaustion is one of the symptoms that indicates an imbalance of energy. So to balance the energy level and to overcome fatigue, follow this simple home remedy every day.
Take dried ginger add to blender, blend and make fine powder. Take one teaspoon of dry ginger powder every day afternoon to defeat tiredness.
Dry ginger – Names in other languages:
- Scientific name – Zingiber officinale
- English – Dry ginger
- Hindi – Sonth
- Sanskrit – Sunthi
- Malayalam – Chukku
- Bengali – Sonth
- Tamil – Sukku
- Kannada – Shunti
- Telugu – Sonti
Ginger is a popular herb and is often used in many recipes. Ginger root has been used over 5000 years as a medicinal herb in both traditional ayurvedic and chinese healing practices. Ginger comes from the rhizome of a flowering plant native to china, but presently most of the ginger root comes from India.
Ginger has many medicinal properties such as anti-nausea, antifungal, antiseptic, analgesic, carminative, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, anti-bacterial, antiviral and so on. It stimulates blood circulation, increases blood flow, promotes sweating, and relaxes peripheral blood vessels.
Ginger offers amazing health benefits.
- Regular intake of ginger prevents colon cancer and treats ovarian cancer.
- Ginger can relieve laziness, tiredness, motion sickness, and morning sickness during pregnancy.
- Ginger improves memory, and protects brain against alzheimer’s disease.
- It is mainly used for digestive disorders, stomach pains and cramps.
- The anti-inflammatory property of ginger reduces inflammation and pain.
- It gives quick relief from cold, flu, sore throat, and asthma.
So the best way to defeat tiredness is to consume a teaspoon of dry ginger powder a day. It is not only good to beat tiredness, also good for overall health.
Follow the below simple steps.
- 100 Gram Dried ginger
- To make dry ginger powder, use 100 grams of dried ginger.
- Add dried ginger to blender.
- Blend and make fine powder. If you need you can also sieve to get fine powder.
- Dry ginger powder is done.
- You can either consume the powder directly or mix it in warm water and drink.