Oak gall or Masikkai has wonderful healing properties. The combination of oak gall nut and turmeric soothes skin and heals boils due to body heat. Head over to the DIY for the home remedy.
- 1 nut Oak gall Known as Masikkai in Tamil
- 2 teaspoons Turmeric powder
- 30 ml Water
- Use water, oak gall and organic turmeric powder for this remedy. You can also add a drop of sandalwood essential oil.
- Take water in a mortar for grinding the oak gall nut.
- Place oak gall pieces in the mortar.
- Crush well with a pestle to get an extract.
- Here, you have the nut extract.
- Take turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Add the oak gall extract to it.
- Mix well and the healing paste is ready.
You can apply this paste 4-5 times a day. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash off with plain water. Do not use soap on the boils.