Night jasmine (Pavalamalli in Tamil) can be used to flush out intestinal worms from the body. This extract takes just a few minutes to make but is very effective.
Here is the recipe.
- 4 leaves Night jasmine Also known as Coral jasmine
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 100 ml Water
- Take about 4 leaves of Night jasmine and some salt.
- Tear the leaves and place in a blender.
- Add water and blend well.
- Strain well using a piece of cloth.
- And here is the extract.
- Add a teaspoon of salt.
- Mix well.
- And the extract is ready.
You can drink this juice daily and the worms should be flushed out in a few days.