The leaves of Night jasmine (also known as Coral jasmine) has excellent healing properties. While these leaves have multiple medicinal uses, this remedy focuses on using night jasmine leaves to cure knee pain. You can make a herbal tea/decoction using night jasmine to strengthen bones and cure knee pain.
- 5 leaves Night Jasmine tree Known as Pavalamalli in Tamil
- 200 ml Water
- 1/2 tsp Palm sugar
- You will need tender leaves of Night Jasmine tree, water and powdered palm sugar to make the tea / decoction.
- Chop the night jasmine leaves and place them in a blender.
- Blend them very little so they become tinier pieces and are semi-crushed. This will help us get a stronger decoction.
- Take 200 ml water in a vessel.
- Add the leaves to water switch on.
- Let the water boil along with the leaves.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon palm sugar to the boiling water. After about 4 - 5 minutes switch off.
- Pour the tea into a cup.
- Drink! This is not the most delicious tea and tastes quite bitter, but can have excellent effects on the bones.