Neem leaves have traditionally been used in Indian medicines for a large number of ailments. The bitter neem leaves are good for health, can give you clearer skin, reduce dandruff and also a ton of other benefits. In this recipe, we focus on how neem leaves can cure malarial fever.
Read the tutorial for the steps to make neem herbal tea to cure malaria.
- Take tender neem leaves and powdered palm sugar to make the tea.
- Take 200 ml water in a vessel.
- Add neem leaves to the water.
- Add half a teaspoon palm sugar to the water.
- Allow the water to boil.
- Allow it to boil till the water reduces in half and then switch it off.
- Pour the tea into a glass.
- And the herbal tea is done. It is very bitter but helps to cure the fever.