Obesity or overweight is a bothering both physically and mentally. The major cause for obesity may be overeating, lack of sleep or sleeping in the day time, excessive drinking, lack of physical activity and other similar habits. Proper exercise and diet is the only way to cure obesity. Here is a simple remedy to reduce weight, that is mint juice for weight loss.
Take one cup of fresh mint leaves, one carrot, one teaspoon apple cider vinegar, one teaspoon cumin seeds, half lemon and water. Blend the ingredients well and make juice. Consume this mint juice every day to reduce weight.
Cumin seeds – Names in other languages
- Scientific name – Cuminum cyminum
- English – Cumin seeds
- Hindi – Jeera
- Sanskrit – Jiraka
- Malayalam – Jeerakam
- Bengali – Jeera
- Tamil – Jeeragam
- Kannada – Jeerige
- Telugu – Jeelakari
- Mint has vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, vitamin B-6, magnesium, fibre, protein, sodium and iron. Mint stimulates the digestive enzymes and that absorbs nutrients from food and change the consumed fat into usable energy. It is a great appetizer, promotes digestion, acts as a cleanser, soothes stomach in case of indigestion or inflammation.
- Vegetables are healthy diet food because they are low in calories and filled with nutrients. Carrot contains fibre, potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin K. Sliced carrots contains only 50 calories per cup and low fat content. As it is rich in fibre, it is highly helpful to lose weight.
- Cumin seed helps burn calories fast. It increases the metabolism rate, lowers bad cholesterol, boost immunity, improves digestion and prevents gas and bloating stomach. Drinking cumin seed water on an empty stomach every morning for 15 days helps in quick weight loss.
- Consuming apple cider vinegar before meal would help with weight loss. It contains pectin, including pectin in diet can make feel fuller for longer period of time. It can suppress the appetite in similar way.
- Lemon the one more ingredient contains polyphenols that helps to limit increases in body fat. Lemon juice has vitamin C, which might be helpful for weight loss.
Follow the simple steps below and know how to make mint juice for weight loss.
- 1 cup Fresh mint leaves
- 1 Carrot
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Lemon
- 200 ml Water
- To make the juice use mint leaves, carrot, cumin seeds, apple cider vinegar, lemon and water.
- Take one cup fresh mint leaves.
- Peel the skin and chop carrot into small slices.
- Add the mint leaves to blender.
- Add chopped carrot to blender.
- Add one teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Add one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Squeeze half lemon to it.
- Add 200 ml water before blending.
- Blend all the ingredients well.
- Juice is done.