Yogurt is a very essential and delicious food that is favorite for many . It contains calcium, vitamin B2 & B12, potassium and magnesium. It is also a very good source of probiotics, that is important for a healthy living. There are many ways on how you can make yogurt without starter at home.
This DIY recipe explains on how to make yogurt at home from the scratch or without a yogurt starter. Follow the simple instructions and prepare yogurt at home.
- 100 ml Milk (double fat)
- 2 - 3 Bell pepper stem (fresh)
- To prepare yogurt at home, you need the stem of bell pepper and double fat milk (regular milk is also fine).
- Add milk to a thick bottom pan.
- Boil it and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Once the milk is little condensed, switch off the flame. Let it come down to bearable heat or warm.
- Now, add the freshly removed stem from bell pepper to the warm milk.
- It will take 24 - 48 hours for the yogurt to set. Duration might differ according the weather conditions. Once set, it can be consumed !