Lemon grass tea has various health benefits such as alleviating pain due to rheumatism, curing stomachache, stabilizing blood pressure, reducing fever and common cold, and can make you feel energized. In addition to the benefits specified above, lemon grass tea also has many other uses for overall health. Here is a simple recipe on how to make lemon grass tea.
- 2 - 3 stalks Lemon grass Use fresh leaves to make the tea.
- 300 ml Water
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- Take a few fresh leaves of lemon grass, honey or palm sugar and water.
- Wash and chop lemon grass into small pieces.
- Place chopped lemon grass in a teapot infuser.
- Pour boiling hot water over the leaves.
- Add honey or palm sugar for added taste.
- Cover the teapot with a lid and allow it to steep for about 10 minutes,
- Now remove the infuser.
- Refreshing lemon grass tea is ready.
- Sip and enjoy for better health!