Glowing and healthy hair is something everyone wants. Though we use many hair conditioners and serums, the effect of chemicals affect our natural hair growth and strength. Using a natural homemade hair conditioner not only boosts the texture and glow, it also aids it healthy hair growth.
Follow the simple steps in this DIY recipe to prepare the conditioner.
- Curry leaves (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon Whole green gram
- 4 Soap nuts
- 1 whole Lemon peel (only skin)
- Keep all ingredients ready to prepare the conditioner.
- Add whole green gram, curry leaves, lemon peel and soap nuts to a blender.
- Add little water before blending.
- Switch on the blender (the blending process is going to be very noisy).
- Apply this paste on the scalp and full length of the hair. Rinse it off with water without shampoo.