Hibiscus flower has been used for hair care since ancient times. It boosts hair growth, shine and cleanses the scalp too. Hibiscus hair oil is very effective when it comes to hair growth. It also helps in delaying grey hair.
Follow the instructions in this DIY to prepare hibiscus hair oil.
- 250 ml Coconut oil
- 50 gm Hibiscus flower (dried)
- To prepare hibiscus hair oil, you need dried hibiscus flowers and coconut oil.
- First, take a thick bottom pan. Add coconut oil to it.
- Switch on the flame and heat it.
- Once the oil is hot, add dried flowers to it. Let it cook for 5 to 8 minutes. Once the oil changes color, switch off the flame, else the flowers will get burnt.
- Let the oil cool along with the flowers in it.
- Strain the oil and store it in a container.