Weight gain or obesity is due to the excess fat stored in the body. Weight loss is the major worry for men and women – not because of appearance but because of the impact on health. Fat storage can affect the body and its vital organs like kidney, heart, liver, and the joints. Everyday exercise may help you to get back in shape, but it is also essential that you take the right kind of food.
Amla, ginger and lemon is the perfect combination for weight loss process.
Amla is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. The major cause for obesity is improper or inadequate metabolism in the body. Amla can improve your metabolism. Also it flushes out all the toxins that accumulated in the body. Amla is a natural rejuvenator, since it maintains the energy level, when you are working out to lose weight. Adding amla on daily basis increases the digestion rate of the body, also improves the overall health.
Ginger is root that can help keep your weight under control. Ginger contains a compound called gingerol which helps to lose weight. The one more compound called leptin that plays a role in keeping the stomach feeling full and satisfied after a meal. Ginger acts as a natural appetite suppressant, so adding ginger in diet is one of the best ways to aid in the weight loss process.
Lemon is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. Lemon contains acidity which promotes digestion and protects the liver. Lemon contains diuretic properties that helps detoxify the toxins and encourages the burning of fat.
Take 2 fresh amla, chop into small pieces. Take a small piece of ginger. Add both the ingredients into blender. Add little water and blend well. Extract the juice, add half lemon. Mix the juice well. Dilute the juice in one litre of water. Drink this water before taking lunch. Consume regularly for a month, and see the changes in your weight.
Follow the below steps and know to make the weight loss drink.
- 2 Fresh Indian gooseberries Known as Amla
- Small piece Ginger
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 litre Water
- To make this detox drink, use Amla (Indian gooseberry), ginger, lemon and drinking (filtered) water.
- De-seed Amla. Chop amla and ginger.
- Add chopped amla and ginger to blender.
- Add some water before blending.
- Blend well.
- Strain the extract.
- Squeeze half a lemon to the extract and mix it well.
- Dilute the juice in one litre of water.
- The detox drink is done.
- Consume this detox drink 1 hour before your biggest meal of the day.
- Consume daily before meal, continuously for one month for better health and reduction in weight.