Constipation (hard stools), passing large stools, and straining at the toilet – these increase the pressure in and around the veins in the anus. This pressure causes piles and wounds in the anal tract. This can be treated and cured when stools are soft enough to pass out of the body without causing any injury. Cure piles and constipation by following the recipe.
Follow the simple instructions in this DIY recipe to prepare decoction to cure piles and constipation.
- Handful Rose petals (dried)
- 10 Dry grapes
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 100 ml Water
- To prepare this decoction, you need dried rose petals, dry grapes, cumin seeds and water.
- Add water to a thick bottom pan.
- Add all ingredients to the water.
- Switch on the flame and boil it.
- Switch off the flame once the rose petals lose its color.
- Strain the drink.
- Your decoction to cure piles and constipation is ready.