Excessive strain, lack of sleep and dust can be some of the reasons that cause burning, itchy eyes. A remedy with jasmine can help to naturally cleanse your eyes with a soothing effect. Head over to the home remedy and see the steps to make this Jasmine cleanser at home.
- 300 ml Filtered water
- 15-20 flowers Fresh Jasmine
- You will need fresh jasmine flowers and drinkable / filtered water for this cleanser / wash.
- Take water in a clean vessel.
- Add Jasmine flowers to the water.
- Allow the jasmine flowers to boil for at least 5 minutes.
- Switch off and allow the extract to cool down well. Do not refrigerate to expedite the cooling process.
- Pour the jasmine extract into a suitable container.
- Wash eyes liberally with this jasmine water.